Karis360 members never face the healthcare world alone. Each member has access to an expert Advisor to help address healthcare needs and concerns, such as:
- Scheduling Appointments
- Looking for a Physician or Hospital
- Searching for Alternative Treatments
- Providing Health Cost Estimates
- Organizing Medical Records Transfer
- Clarifying Insurance Benefits
- Finding Elder Care Solutions
With two-thirds of all bankruptcies in America including a medical bill debt component, the Bill Negotiator becomes important as we assist members in avoiding financial hardship and possible bankruptcy. Karis360 Advisors can help with:
- Medical Bill Negotiation - Dedicated Patient Advocate can work with a member's healthcare provider to reduce medical bills
- Pre-Negotiation - Advisors can negotiate potential medical costs before a procedure
Each Karis360 member has access to an experienced Advisor who researches up to five surgical facilities for non-emergency procedures in the member’s area with information regarding cost, quality, availability and physician privileges.
Many times, those dealing with healthcare have received a diagnosis, have medical challenges, are struggling and could use comfort beyond the business-side of Karis services. On-staff Chaplains are available to spend time with members on the phone, listening and providing support. Sustaining, guiding and healing, Chaplains help members find answers and direction.