Talk to a doctor anytime, anywhere
Receive quality care via phone or online video
Prompt treatment, average call back in 17 minutes
A network of doctors that can treat children of any age
Secure, personal and portable electronic health record (EHR)
No time limit on consults
Members Get the Care They Need with Teladoc
90% of members resolve their medical issue with Teladoc. Unlike nurse-run call centers, Teladoc doctors can diagnose, recommend treatment, and prescribe medication, when necessary.
Advantages of Teladoc
- Consult with an experienced doctor licensed in your state
- Save money and time by getting unlimited consultations for you and your entire family (no limit on number of dependents)
- Get quick answers to your health questions in as little as 17 minutes and guaranteed within one hour
- Access from home, work or while traveling in the U.S. or internationally
- Avoid waiting for care or paying for costly urgent care or ER visits
- Have your results sent to your doctor, upon request
First consult in AR and DE will be by video, after that it can be phone or video.
© 2017 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
- Sinus Problems
- Pink Eye
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Nasal Congestion
- Ear Infection
- Behavioral Health